The Swedish Association for Allergology acknowledge the discovery of IgE 50 years with an international scientific meeting in Stockholm, Sweden. Further information will follow here continuously.
6th October 2017, Aula Medica, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
|Registration fee||Until 12 July, 2017||From 13 July, 2017|
|Member||938 SEK incl. VAT||1250 SEK incl. VAT|
|Non-member||1250 SEK incl. VAT||1562 SEK incl. VAT|
Included in the conference registration fee:
- Entrance to the IgE 50 Years conference and exhibition, 6 October 2017
- Conference documentation
- Lunch and refreshments
A confirmation will be sent by e-mail within a week of your registration. If you have not received your confirmation within a week, please contact email@example.com.
Payment must be made in advance of the conference.
- Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice.
- f you choose to pay by invoice an administrative fee of SEK 100 will be added.
- You will receive your invoice by regular mail. 25% VAT will be added to your total fee.
Delegates from outside Sweden
- 25% VAT will be added to your total fee.
- If your payment is to be made by a company or organisation from an EU country with a registered VAT number, please enter the VAT number when filling out your invoice address. The VAT will then be deducted from your invoice.
- Delegates from outside of the EU may claim the VAT back in their home country.
- If you choose to pay by invoice an administrative fee of SEK 100 will be added.
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer.
- Upon choice of payment method ”International bank transfer” in the registration form, you will receive an invoice including bank transfer information such as bank account, IBAN, etc. by e-mail.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA and Master Card. We will not accept any bank charge deductions.
Cancellations and Refunds
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of registration will be accepted until 15 August 2017, up to which date the total amount will be refunded except for a cancellation fee of SEK 450. We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after 15 August 2017, nor for no-shows for any reasons.